Condominium Apartment Highlights: (Note:
* pictures of unit
10th floor, panoramic view, overlooking
Mooney's Bay, beach and Hog's Back Falls, close to all amenities,
services and outdoor recreation!
- largest 3 bedroom, with 2 full washrooms, vestibule,
living room, dining room (with formal diningroom set), kitchen
(w/ refrigerator, stove, dishwasher and microwave), in-unit storage
room, hall linen/clothes closets and a 40'
outdoor balcony* (*balcony size is unmatched by any other condominium
apartment building in the city);
- partially furnished, (formal dining
room suite, 2 black leather lounge chairs, chesterfield, coffee
- largest 3 bedroom in building - living
space is1269 square feet, (floor plan
- New Energy Efficient windows* were
installed in July, 2011 (*Utilities 2021 averaged $ 85 or less.
a mos) ;
- updates in main washroom and en-suite,
includes Niagara 6 litre flush toilets, 2 thermostatic shower
valves plus new hardware in 2010;
- indoor swimming
pool, sauna, and party room;
- secure building with digital video
surveillance throughout (i.e. entry/exit, parking garage, stairwells,
laundry room, front foyer. etc.(see security);
- FOBS and garage door openers for residents are individually coded;
- new fire alarm system was installed
in 2003,(building and individual units);
- indoor parking
- secure bicycle
storage rooms are available to residents
(at no charge);
- centrally located in south Ottawa near
all amenities, (i.e. Carleton University, bus stops, businesses,
and recreation), See: Maps.
- bus stops are literally steps from
front door. For further information on routes
- Available September 1, 2021. RENTED:
$XXXX. plus utilities*. Very economical for 3 students..
* Hydro monthly average approximately.
$ 100. a mos. (New Energy Efficient windows were installed in
water is included in monthly rent and not part of hydro bill.
No Smoking Bldg., June, 2013