Condominium Apartment Highlights:
of unit are below
21st floor, panoramic view, superb location!
close to all amenities!
- three (3) bedrooms with two (2) full washrooms, vestibule,
living room, dining room, kitchen w/ appliances, in unit storage
room, hall linen storage & and a clothes closet , and an
extraordinary 40' foot outdoor
balcony* (*balcony size is unmatched by any other condominium
apartment building in the city)
- living space is 1048 square feet, (floor
plan and dimensions);
hardwood floors in living/dining/vestibule and hallway;
- new oak laminate flooring in 3 bedrooms, (installed June
- new energy efficient windows installed in 2011 (Note: average
monthly utilities in 2011 were $33.);
- updates in main washroom and en-suite, includes Niagara 6
litre flush toilets, 2 thermostatic shower valves plus new hardware
- refrigerator and stove (w/self-clean oven), microwave;
- window coverings included, (vertical blinds);
- secure building,with individually coded security entry devices
(fobs, garage door openers);
- video surveillance
of building lobby, elevators, parking garage, stairwells, laundry
- new fire alarm system updated in building and individual
units in 2003;
- indoor swimming pool
, sauna, and party room;
- partially furnished , (dining room suite,
leather sofa, credenza)
- indoor parking
- centrally located in south Ottawa, (Carleton University 10
to15 minute walk) near bus stops and all amenities (See: Maps). Bus route stops
are # 3, 111, 117 and 175. For further information see OC Transpo.
- near the Civic Hospital, Carling Ave
(5 minute drive), Riverside Hospital (4 km; 10 minute drive or
- Meadowlands Family Health Clinic (2 to 3 minute walk from front door);
Available to May 1, 2016. Rent: $ 1575.
plus utilities*. A year lease - First /Last month rent.
Utilities: Estimated hydro monthly average $ 65 to $
70.* (New Energy Efficient
windows were installed in 2011) *Hot
water is included in monthly rent.
In 2011 the monthly average hydro bill was $33. (Source: Ottawa